Brian C. Diener, D.O.
D.O. - 2001
Oklahoma State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine
B.S. – 1996
Oklahoma State University
General Surgery Intern and Resident
Tulsa Regional Medical Center and St. Francis Hospital
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- Advanced Trauma Life Support
- American Osteopathic Association
- American College of Osteopathic Surgeons
- Oklahoma Osteopathic Association
- Society of American Gastrointestinal Endoscopic Surgeons
Poster presentation at 2004 ACOS Convention
"Experience with 120 cases of Blue Rhino Percutaneous Dilational Tracheostomy"
"Hyperbaric Oxygen Treatment for Near-Fatal Carbon Dioxide Embolism During Laparoscopic Appendectomy" - Publication Pending
General and laparoscopic surgery, wound care, hepatobiliary surgery, vascular access for dialysis patients, critical care, and endoscopy.