We have recorded lectures that have been presented for the benefit of our interns, residents and fellows. We have included our OMM sessions, our Family Medicine Shared Lecture series and our special presentations that have been broadcast via telecommunications.
- Go to the OSU Online Classroom at https://oc.okstate.edu.
- Log-in is “omeco” and the password is “consortium”.
- At the start page, click on 'CHS OMECO'.
- At the CHS OMECO page, click on 'Content' in the upper left to access the videos.
- At the Content page, click on the topic of your choice.
NOTE: If you want to receive credit for the OMM session, you must complete the post-test and turn it into your program director or GME coordinator to be placed in your resident record.