OSU College of Osteopathic Medicine
Open house for college students interested in medicine
Prospective students, parents, undergraduate faculty and advisors can meet with current OSU Medicine students, faculty and admissions staff.
Med-Xtravaganza provides information on all admissions criteria, hands-on demonstrations and a chance to interact with our current medical students. This is a great opportunity to see all that OSU-COM has to offer.
At Med-Xtravaganza, you can:
- Get information about medical school admissions criteria, including what classes you should be taking now and ways to make yourself stand out in the admissions process
- Learn about OSU-COM's focus on training physicians to serve rural Oklahoma
- Talk with current medical students, who will share their experiences with you
- Participate in hands-on demonstrations:
- Study anatomy with a human heart, lungs and brain
- Observe Osteopathic Manual Medicine
- Practice clinical skills by listening to a simulation of a patient's heart and lungs
- Test your suturing skills
Space is limited, so RSVP now to secure your spot.
If you have problems viewing the RSVP form below, you can open it in a new window.