The Department of Pediatrics:
- Provides the pediatric and adolescent components of
osteopathic medical education
- Trains multiple disciplines of residents in post-graduate medical education
- Participates in research and other scholarly activities
- Provides pediatric and adolescent healthcare services
We strive to be a leader in pediatric and adolescent medicine by:
- Being resident/student centered, scholarly driven, community focused and performance based.
- Educating life-long learners in evidence-based medicine,
thereby helping them become intellectual and ethical leaders
in their profession.
- Leading the implementation of improved and progressive models of medical education and healthcare delivery.
- Supporting diversity, mutual respect and high aspirations.
- Being recognized for ethical, compassionate, and high quality practice of pediatric and adolescent osteopathic medical care.