Shawna R. Duncan , D.O.
Doctor of Osteopathy
Oklahoma State University College of Osteopathic Medicine
Bachelor of Science
Northeastern State University
Associates of Science
Carl Albert State College
Assistant Professor of Pediatrics/Pediatric Residency Program Director, Oklahoma State University College of Osteopathic Medicine (OSU-CHS)
- Patient care
- Directing the residency program
General Pediatrics, Children’s Clinic, Muskogee, OK
Adjunct Clinical Faculty, OSU-CHS
Chief Pediatric Resident, Tulsa Regional Medical Center, OSU-CHS
Pediatric Resident, Tulsa Regional Medical Center, OSU-CHS
Traditional Intern, Freeman Hospital and Health System, Joplin, MO
Chair, Immunization Committee - Organized and Rearranged Immunization Schedule for OSU Department of Pediatrics
Sub-Investigator for An Open, Randomized, Multicenter Study of the Safety, Tolerability, and Immunogenicity of VATQATM Given Concomitantly With ProQuadTM and PrevnarTM in Healthy Children 12 months of Age.
Sponsor - Merck & Co., Inc.
Sub-Investigator for Apples: A Prospective Pediatric Longitudinal Evaluation to assess the Long Term Safety of Tacrolimus Ointment for the Treatment of Atopic Dermatitis.
Sponsor - Astellas Pharma US, Inc.
Sub-Investigator for Safety and Immunogenicity of FluzoneTM Influenza Virus Vaccine (2005-2006 Formulation) Among Healthy Children 6 to 12 Weeks of Age.
Sponsor - Sanofi Pasteur
Sub-Investigator for A phase III, randomized, multinational study, double-blinded for the immunogenicity and consistency evaluation of 3 Hib-MenCY-TT vaccine lots and single-blinded and controlled for the evaluation of safety and immunogenicity of GSK Biologicals’ Haemophilus Influenza type b and Neisseria meningitides serogroups C and Y-tetanus toxoid conjugate vaccine combined (Hib-MenCY-TT) compared to monovalent Hib vaccine in healthy infants at 2,4,6 and 12 to 15 months of age.
Sponsor - GlaxoSmithKline Biologicals
Sub investigator for An Open-label, Randomized, Multi-Center Study of the Safety, Talerability, and Immunogenicity of GardasilTM Given Concomitatly with MenactraTM and AdacelTM in Healthy Adolescents 11-17 Years of Age.
Sponsor - Merck & Co., Inc.
Vice Chair, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Muskogee Regional Medical Center
Chair, Quality Assurance Committee for Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Muskogee Regional Medical Center
- Rookie Physician of the Year 2003, Oklahoma Osteopathic Association
- Student Senate, Class of 1998 Treasurer
- Undergraduate American Academy of Osteopathy, National Representative 1994, Treasurer 1995
- Dean’s List, Northeastern State University, Tahlequah, OK
- Board Certified, American Osteopathic Board of Pediatrics
- Fellow of the American College of Osteopathic Pediatricians
- Member of the American Osteopathic Association
- Member of the Oklahoma Osteopathic Association
- Oklahoma License #3716
- 2006-present OSU Medical Center
- 2006-present Hillcrest Medical Center
- 2002-present Muskogee Regional Medical Center