Online enrollment becomes available by Nov 1 for the upcoming spring semester and by April 1 for the following summer and fall semesters.
- Newly admitted master’s students receive directions for enrollment along with a list of available classes after admission to the School of Forensic Sciences.
- Currently enrolled master’s students have access to online enrollment. Class lists for upcoming semesters may be obtained from the Program office by sending an e-mail request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Non-Degree Seeking Students
Individuals not pursuing the graduate degree or certificate may enroll under the following conditions:
- The individual has been admitted to the School of Forensic Sciences as a non-degree seeking student.
- The requested class has openings not needed by graduate students.
- Official transcripts are supplied from all colleges and universities attended.
- Enrollment is allowed on a first-come, first-served basis according to the date of “Non-Degree” admission.
- Any course prerequisites have been met.
- The student has notified the program of the desired courses and asked for the automatic enrollment hold to be lifted.
To inquire about the availability of a course before submitting an application, call 918-561-1108 or 1-800-677-1972, Ext. 11108. The Program Coordinator is usually aware of the class openings for non-program students well in advance of the semester.