School of Health Care Administration (HCA)
There are 5 required elements:
- Graduate Application Admission Form
- Please mark ‘Degree Candidate’ as the Admission status.
- Please list ‘Health Care Administration’ as the proposed major.
- Please list ‘Master of Science’ as the degree sought.
- Application Fee—online application fee is $40.00. Paper application fee is $50.00. International application fee if $75.00. Please make checks payable to Oklahoma State University.
- Official Transcripts—Please submit an official transcript from each college or university you have attending, including if you attended OSU. Applicants are responsible for contacting these schools and requesting official transcripts.
- Health Care Experience— Please outline your health care experience, if any, and how you see this program benefiting your career in your goal statement below.
- Statement of Qualifications, Goals & Objectives—Please prepare a one- to two-page, typed, double-spaced essay that includes the following:
- Description of your current job.
- Description of current and past health care experience, if any.
- What are your career goals?
- How will the HCA program help you in achieving these goals?
- Why are you applying to OSU’s HCA program?
- What personal strengths will help you attain your goals?
- What personal challenges do you face to attain your goals?
The Statement of Goals should be emailed to Patrick Anderson, coordinator of graduate admissions, at email@example.com.
Applicants to the School of Health Care Administration should apply online at the OSU Graduate College.
Paper applications, application materials and transcripts should be sent to:
OSU Graduate College
202 Whitehurst Hall
Stillwater, OK 74078