School of Health Care Administration (HCA)
There are 5 required elements:
- Graduate Application Admission Form
Application Fee—online application fee is $50.00. International application fee is $75.00. Payment can be made online.
Official Transcripts—Please submit an official transcript from each college or university you have attended or are currently attending, including OSU. Applicants are responsible for contacting these schools and requesting official transcripts. Students should have earned a minimum of a 3.0 GPA in the last 60 hours of undergraduate work.
Health Care Experience— Please outline your health care experience, if any, and how you see this program benefiting your career in your goal statement below.
Statement of Qualifications, Goals & Objectives—Please prepare a one- to two-page, typed, double-spaced essay that includes the following:
- Please mark ‘Degree Candidate’ as the Admission status.
- Please list ‘Health Care Administration’ as the proposed major.
- Please list ‘Master of Science’ as the degree sought.
- Description of your current job.
- Description of current and past health care experience, if any.
- What are your career goals?
- How will the HCA program help you in achieving these goals?
- Why are you applying to OSU’s HCA program?
- What personal strengths will help you attain your goals?
- What personal challenges do you face in achieving your goals?
Applicants to the School of Health Care Administration should apply online at the OSU Graduate College