Plus One Residency
The program is designed for residents who have finished their chosen residency programs and want to do an additional training year specifically in osteopathic medicine.
A new one-year program begins each July with two available slots for graduating residents. Training will take place on the OSU-CHS campus, the OSU ambulatory clinic and at OSU Medical Center in Tulsa, OK.
Unique Aspects of the Plus One Residency
- Training in setting up hospital-based practices as well as ambulatory clinic settings.
- Dedicated faculty to the specialty of osteopathic manipulative medicine with individual areas of expertise.
- Research oriented program with the opportunity to work with protocols related to the specialty.
- Expertise in practice management reimbursement for OMM treatments.
- Hands-on training in the instruction of OMM to medical students and residents.
- Rotations with sub-specialists including neurology and pain management.
- Annual Salary: starting at $46,454 (PGY IV)
- Insurance: Malpractice insurance is provided for this program only. Program also provides for health, dental, disability and life benefits.
- Vacation: Two weeks yearly
- CME: One week yearly
- Sick Leave: Accrues at a rate of 8 hours per month
- Uniforms: Two lab coats are provided