OSU College of Osteopathic Medicine Operation Orange
Spend a day in the life of a medical student at
Operation Orange, a summer camp for high school
students interested in a career in medicine.
- Meet current Oklahoma State University medical students
- Participate in hands on demonstrations, such as:
- Test your suturing skills
- Study anatomy with human heart, lungs and brain
- Practice clinical skills by listening to a simulation of a patient's heart
2015 Operation Orange Dates
Dates marked as "full" have reached capacity and are no longer taking reservations for that location. Email Angie Bruce at firstname.lastname@example.org to be placed on a waiting list. RSVP now.
|Tuesday, June 2, 2015
||Northeastern Oklahoma A&M College
|Friday, June 5, 2015
||Southwestern Oklahoma State University
|Tuesday, June 9, 2015
||East Central University
|[FULL] Wednesday, June 10, 2015
||Oklahoma State University
|Thursday, June 11, 2015
||Sequoyah High School
Watch these videos for more information about Operation Orange camps
Dates fill up quickly - RSVP soon to reserve your place.