Victoria Conwell Osteopathic Scholarship
Recipient selected by the Tulsa Osteopathic Medical Society (TOMS).
This annual scholarship was established to honor Victoria Conwell and her dedication to the osteopathic profession. The purpose of this scholarship is to benefit the medical students of OSU Center for Health Sciences. One scholarship of $1,000 will be awarded annually.
- Deadline March 2
- Applicant is full-time osteopathic medical student
- Demonstrated financial need
- Must be in good academic standing
- Recipient selected by TOMS
- Recipient required to attend Benefactors’ Luncheon, at least one TOMS function, and any additional activities as appropriate